Number of blogvisitors

domingo, 23 de febrero de 2014

NOISES

Hi there!
I must thank Iris and Desirée for their comments. It's a pleasure that you read my blog ♥

This new unit at school deals with the topic of noise and we have been talking about those noises that seem unbearable and really bothering for us. As I told you in class, I can't stand the noise of the tram at night. In addition, I can hear the voice of a woman welcoming the passengers to "Tranvía de Zaragoza"!!! It's as if I lived at the tram stop. Horrible, I promise.

But, I know there are more terrible noises that often make people lose their temper. I have been investigating and the result is that during the history of humanity, at least the history that has been recorded somewhere, there have been noises that have become "the loudest noises" ever. 

1. Rock concerts. The level of decibels is really worrying! 
2. Fireworks. At this point I may say that I hate them. I find them unnecessary and, sure, they are extremely dangerous for our hearing.
3. Gunfire. No words to explain this. Just imagine...
4. Space shuttle launch. WOW! This must be so shocking...

5. The blue whales. You are reading well. Researchers agree that they emit a sound of more than 180 decibels and it travels underwater.

6. Earthquakes. That's true. The quantity of noise provoked may be impossible to quantify.

I have taken all this info from this page:  http://listverse.com/2007/11/30/top-10-loudest-noises/
You may find more loud noises, as I have selected only 6. The most shocking for me.

I wish you a nice Sunday evening and...see you tomorrow!!!

Ici, un poster que j'aime bien ;) Nous pouvons faire un poster similaire!



6 comentarios:

  1. for my is noisy is that I woke up my neighbor, is an autistic boy who at 7 am leaves home and starts pounding and screaming

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Teresa Martinez 2ºC28 de febrero de 2014, 17:46

    for my is noisy in the night, when the neighbor's dog barks.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The noise I really hate is my cat meowing at the night. -.- It's really annoying.
    I also hate when the TV is too high or when someone yells. I can't stand it.
    I missed your blog! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Claudia! Thanks for writing :) I also hate people yelling and snoring. Horrible!

      Eliminar