Number of blogvisitors

sábado, 22 de febrero de 2014

Oh, la, la!!! ;)

Bonjour mes élèves!
It's been ages since I haven't written a line here. The reason is that I am extremely overwhelmed with many things, but...I am ready to start over and dedicate some minutes to make you learn a bit of English.
Today, I am pleased to announce that apart from teaching English, I am going to teach another language: le français. I feel very excited as I love all languages but French is one of my favourite ones.



French is a nice language. I really enjoy listening to someone speaking French. It seems so romantic and musical! The good news is that it is similar to Spanish in many aspects. In others, they are veeery different, unfortunately. I hope I can attract your attention in French as well as I try to do in English.

I have come across a video in French about one of my addictions: coffee. As I work so many hours, I need to overcome the day and Je bois du café trois ou quatre fois quelques jours. I know it's not very healthy but...my body begs me drinking coffee!!
I hope you like the video...it's really representative.

Bisous!




3 comentarios:

  1. French is my second favorite subject, I would like to live in Paris. I'm excited because us're going to give you a great teacher.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don´t imagine you teaching french , but it will be amazing because you are a great teacher!
    Iris Carrillo 2ºC

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Le coin du Fle c´est trés beau! OH LA LA! C´est marveilleux:)

    ResponderEliminar